What information we will collect and where we get it
CLF uses and collects your information that is stated as follows
– your name and email address
– the message you send to us via our website
We need your personnel data to enable you sending us the message.
How we use your personal data
CLF utilizes your personal data
– to fulfil your request
For example, when you send us the message, such as inquires, complaints, compliments, requesting quote or other information about our event or our company.
-to analyze our customers’ preference
We could improve our products and services according to your inquires and feedback
– to work out the new products and services
We could develop our new products and services according to your customized needs/ inquiries
CLF devotes to increasing your satisfaction of our products and services, focuses our energies to meet your needs better, to build up a win-win situation with our potential business partner.
With whom we will share your personnel data
– our 3rd party service provider such as a data processor who provide the IT infrastructure on which our products and systems are built.
– companies who provide us the marketing services.
– Government agencies or other authorities where are permitted or required by law (if needed).
CLF does not store Personal Data without a documented purpose.We follow laws that require us to delete Personal Data if the reason for its collection and storage no longer exists But if you wish to delete your personal data at an earlier date, you always could contact us at email@example.com. We will respond to your request consistent with applicable law.
We’ve done our best to make our explanations short and easy to understand. But, if you’d like further information, or have any questions, please contact us.